Search 2022 upcoming jobs for Air Hostess Jobs 2021 from all France Newspapers and Newspaper Jobs. We have new September 2021 Air Hostess Jobs, December 2021, and November 2021 jobs from all cities of France.
ir Hostess Jobs are for fresh, trainees and experienced workers. See complete job description, salary details, education, training, courses, and skills requirement, experience details for Air Hostess Jobs today in Govt and private, which are for matric, inter, graduate, a master level, and above. Air Hostess is the best female job to do from France in 2021.
Female Air Hostess Jobs 2021
Check what are the most recent Air hostess/cabin crew or flight attendant job vacancies details in 2021. Air Hostess jobs in France. Apply for the latest Air Hostess jobs 2021 online or the way mentioned on newspaper ads & websites.
Types of Air Hostess jobs
- Cabin Crew – Trainee
- Lead Cabin Crew
- Technician – Aerospace
- Trainee Engineer – Aerospace
- Mechanic – Aerospace
- First Officer
- Travel Counselor
- Flight Surgeon
- Technician Cabin Maintenance
- Associate Warehouse
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Medical Officer
The Promotion Criteria for Air Hostess Job are:
- Promoted as a senior flight attendant
- Then as a head attendant
- Further, moves to Ground duties e.g. Training, check of air hostess
- Moved to administration level
Eligibility Criteria to Become an Air Hostess:
- Should be at least an Intermediate Pass.
- Fair complexion.
- Good Health / physically fit.
- Should be in between age group of 18 to 25 years.
- Should have a minimum height of 154.5 centimeters.
- Have normal weight.
- Should be unmarried.
- The normal eyesight of 6/6 in both eyes.
Important Skills for Air Hostess
Here are some important skills that must be in an Air Hostess Personality:
- Should have Pleasing personality
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Pleasant Voice.
- Common sense is very important.
- She should be friendly.
- She should have a grip on Language proficiency.
- Must have Good Communication skills.
- Must have Team Spirit.
- Should be ready to work for long hours
After the screening process, the airline calls the applicant and an examination criterion starts. In this, there will be a written test attempt by the applicant. After passing that written test the applicant is promoted towards the face-to-face interview this is the last stage of its selection.
If the applicant passes all three stages of selection she will be selected after the discussion of the selection party and she will be promoted towards the training section. There will be a training section of 2 to 3 months or maybe it will be of 1 year in which the selected candidate gets all the training about her job descriptions. In that training, she gets the practice of how to take care of the passengers, who to handle the situation of emergency as well as she gets all the training about handling all types of situations.
All the airlines have different criteria for salary packages. As the average of all the airlines is around about 20,000/ to 35,000/ it may vary from company to company of airlines. As the grade of air hostess was promoted her salary also get higher.
As some international airlines have a salary package for senior attendants around about 50, 000 and many other international airlines have a salary package of about. 100,000 to 200,000.
Salary and Benefits
France Airlines are not only a great airline in giving their passengers a comfortable journey but they also cater to all the needs of their employees from giving high salaries to the empowering of their associates. They are proud to not only motivate their employees to grow in their company but also in delivering comprehensive benefits along with a healthy lifestyle. An overview of all their advantages id given below:
- Free traveling around the world
- Discounts on traveling tickets for family members
- Discounts on various outlets globally
- Modern learning environment
- Advanced technology usage
- Guidance and training
- Excellent pay scale
- Medical facilities
- Skillful and helpful co-workers
Job Duties of Air Hostess / Cabin Crew
- To welcoming and greet passengers
- Checking passengers tickets
- To serve food
- Air Hostess guarantees the safety and comfort of their passengers.
- They are responsible for disseminating or informing their passengers on the in-flight rules and regulations.
- Before any flight, the pilot meets his attendants or crew to do a briefing and goes over the flight plan.
- The air hostess is expected to attend to the pilot’s briefing plan actions accordingly.
- Air hostess confirms that emergency tools or equipment like first aid kit and complete and available.
- An air hostess also is responsible for checking some supplies in the plane like pillows, blankets, beverages which might be needed by the passenger during the flight.
- They assist in finding the passenger’s seats.
- Help their passengers with their seat belts and the proper position of the chair for taking.
- Communication skills
- Good Appearance
- Good Listener
Minimum Education is required Metric or Intermediate
Fresh Candidates also can apply.
Basic Salary 90,000
- Flight Allowance
- For self and family members free travel
- Life insurance
- Stay in high-class hotels
- Taste different cultures
- Shopping opportunities from Internation malls
- Meet new people, celebrities, and known personalities
air hostess, air hostess jobs, air hostess salary, air hostess training, air hostess interview, air hostess course, air hostess job, how to become an air hostess, air hostess career, air hostess academy, salary of air hostess, air hostess qualification, air hostess qualifications, air hostess cv, air hostess in France, air hostess jobs in France, how to become air hostess, air hostess age limit, air hostess Kais bane, air hostess kaise bane?, male air hostess course, air hostess ki training, air hostess eligibility